WIT's Women Of The Year in Technology Presented by Infor
"Winning WIT's Woman of the Year was an extraordinary honor. It was an empowering experience and a reminder of how powerful women in technology are in today’s fast paced world. I am a proud supporter of several other women's organizations, including Girls Inc., Girls Get IT, and Cbeyond's Women's Network, because I’m passionate about women’s leadership in technology and feel it's critical to supply women with the tools and resources to grow their careers. I have met so many inspiring women in leadership through WIT, and look forward to many more to come!"
Women of the Year in Technology Awards Presented by Infor
November 13 at the Georgia Aquarium
WIT's Women of the Year in Technology Awards, presented by Infor, celebrates women technology executives for their accomplishments as leaders in business, visionaries of technology and women who make a difference in our communities.
To qualify, women must hold business or STEM leadership roles within a technology organization in Georgia or maintain STEM leadership positions within a non-technology organization.
Winners will be announced in three categories:
- Enterprise business, representing companies with more than 2,500 employees
- Medium business, representing companies with 251 to 2,500 employees
- Small business, representing companies with 250 employees or less
To purchase tickets/tables:
- TAG Members: Individual - $140
- General: Individual - $150
- Table of 10: $2,500 (includes table sponsorship benefits)
Meet our 2014 Co-Chairs:
2013 Awards Gala & Dinner