Come Write Your Future with WIT!
August 19, 2015 – Join us for a unique WIT FORUM where you, the participant, are part of the program! At the August WIT FORUM, Presented by Jabian Consulting, roundtable discussions will take place; each table facilitated by a top female technology executive from the metro-Atlanta region. Executives, including The Coca-Cola Company, UPS, First Data, Jabian Consulting, Turner Broadcasting, and The Weather Company (e.g., see names below), will foster discussion, debate and discovery. Attendees will share their stories, challenges, hopes and dreams. Facilitators will reveal lessons learned and impart wisdom gained from the management ranks.
Come share your journey, write your story, write your future with WIT!
WHO: Distinguished Group of Atlanta’s Top Female Technology Executives Leading Roundtable Discussions
WHAT: WIT FORUMS
WHEN: Wednesday, August 19, 2015 | 7:30am – 9:00am
WHERE: Westin Atlanta Perimeter North, 7 Concourse Parkway, ATL, GA 30328
(e.g., for biographical information, click HERE), include a distinguished list of Atlanta’s top female technology executives:
- Elizabeth Bacon, Director, Internal Consulting/Application Development, First Data
- Maribel Herrera, Vice President, Global Strategic Partnerships, Elavon
- Kateau James, Director, Global IT Service Delivery Leader, EY
- Danielle Joiner-McPherson, Business Strategy Consultant, Jabian Consulting
- Valarie W. Mackey, IT Global Performance Leader, The Coca-Cola Company
- Susan McClure, Ph.D., Vice President, Principal Consultant, Right Management
- Monika Mueller, Manager Director, Daugherty Business Solutions
- Elba Pareja-Gallagher, Director of Finance, Global B2C Retail Strategy, UPS
- Mary Ring, Vice President, Marketing Systems, Macy’s Systems & Technology
- Stacey Rivers, Dir., of Executive Portfolio Management, Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
- Nikki Santoro, VP, Product & Design, The Weather Company
- Jennifer Sobocinski, Partner, CarterBaldwin & Board President for WIT
- Sandy D. Welfare, Executive Director, WIT
- Michelle C. Wells, Physicist, Piedmont Cancer Center
Women in Technology (WIT), an Atlanta-based organization, passionately supports women at every stage of their STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) careers — from the classroom to the boardroom. WIT has set a goal of making Georgia the state with the highest percentage of women in the STEM workforce by the year 2020. WIT enables women to build strong networks, develop leadership skills and advance their careers. WIT is the largest, most active female-centered STEM organization in the metro Atlanta region.
For additional information and to register: click REGISTER.