All of our forums follow a similar format of networking followed by an interactive panel discussion where you—the participant—get to drive the conversation.
Each meeting lasts from 7:30 am until 9:00 am. From 7:30 am – 8:00 am, attendees can enjoy a continental breakfast while networking with more than 175 Atlanta business professionals. Next, a moderator will guide you through a dynamic conversation with a panel comprised of Georgia’s most prestigious leaders in technology and business. Every forum will leave you with new professional contacts and specific ideas you can apply directly to your career development.
Advanced registration tickets are $45. You can also purchase a table of 10 for $400.
Registration will close the Monday before each event.
Please note: Walk-up registration price is $50 – Register early to get discounted admission!
2019 WIT FORUMS: Write Your Future
2019 WIT Forums
- January 16: Stay Relevant in the Fast-Paced Tech Talent Marketplace
- February 20: Executive Leaders Share How Technology is Evolving in Business
- March 20: GoodTech: Using Technology to Scale Business AND Social Impact
- April 17: WIT SOCIAL @ Three Sheets Sandy Springs, GA
- May 15: A Case Study on Attracting Young Talent
- June 20: Join us at WIT Connect 2019
- July 17: Demo Day! Come See the Latest Technologies in Action
- August 21: WIT Round Table
- September 25: WIT SOCIAL @ Vino Venue
- October 16: Unconscious Bias
- November 14: Join us at WIT Awards
- December 18: WIT Women of the Year Panel Discussion
2020 WIT FORUMS: Write Your Future
2020 WIT Forums
- January 15:
- February 19:
- March 18:
- April 15: WIT SOCIAL
- May 20:
- June 17: Join us at WIT Connect 2020
- July 15:
- August 19:
- September 16: WIT SOCIAL
- October 21:
- November 18: Join us at WIT Awards 2020
- December 16: WIT Women of the Year Panel Discussion