All of our forums follow a similar format of networking followed by an interactive panel discussion where you—the participant—get to drive the conversation.
Each meeting lasts from 7:30 am until 9:00 am. From 7:30 am – 8:00 am, attendees can enjoy a continental breakfast while networking with more than 175 Atlanta business professionals. Next, a moderator will guide you through a dynamic conversation with a panel comprised of Georgia’s most prestigious leaders in technology and business. Every forum will leave you with new professional contacts and specific ideas you can apply directly to your career development.
Advanced registration tickets are $35, and $30 for TAG members. You can also purchase a table of 10 at the TAG member rate of $300.
Registration will close the Monday before each event.
Please note: walk-up registration price is $50 – register early to get discounted admission!
2018 WIT FORUMS: Write Your Future
2018 WIT Forums
- January 31: Leadership Success Stories: 2017 Women of the Year Winners Panel Discussion
- February 21: Leading in your Sweet Spot: Harnessing the Power of Emotional Intelligence
- March 21: Automotive Leaders – A look Inside Mercedes-Benz USA
- April 18: WIT SOCIAL @ Three Sheets Sandy Springs, GA
- May 16: Path to Purchase: Exploring the World of eCommerce
- June 21: Join us at WIT Connect 2018
- July 18: The Impact of Arts in Technology: Exploring the A in STEAM
- August 15: The Internet of Things
- September 19: WIT SOCIAL @ Three Sheets Sandy Springs, GA
- October 17: The AI Revolution – Examining the Impact of Emerging Technology
- November 8: Join us at WIT Awards
- December 19: All Things Digital – Talent Management in the 21st Century