The WIT Girls 2019 Scholarship Application Is Now Open!
– Application process ends on Thursday, February 28th at 5:00 p.m.
– Applicants are notified if they will be interviewed by Thursday, March 21st at 5:00 p.m.
– Applicants interviewed are notified of their status on Monday, April 15th
– Scholarship recipients are announced on Thursday, June 20th at WIT Connect
– Active participant in WIT Girls programs
– Must currently be a high school senior, planning on majoring in a STEAM field
– Must be in good academic standing with a 3.0 GPA or higher
– Attended at least 1 WIT Girls program in the 2018/2019 school year.
– Answer 3 of the 4 essay questions
– Provide a letter of recommendation from facility and/or mentor
– Provide a copy of your most recent report card or transcript
– Attach high resolution head shot
– Must be able to attend WIT Connect on Thursday, June 20, 2019
– Demonstrates interest in STEAM fields
– Actively engaged in WIT Girls events, creating a positive impression of the WIT Girls community
– Demonstrates leadership in STEAM-related activities
- Scholarship award
- Three (3) tickets to and recognition at WIT Connect
- Recognition on the Women in Technology website, the WIT Girls web page and social media
You may submit a single application to be eligible for all 2019 WIT Girls Scholarships.