Scholarships for STEAM Students
WIT believes in supporting all the hard work you’ve already accomplished and we want to reward you now that you are ready to take off in your career. That’s why participates of WIT Campus program will be eligible to apply for a student scholarship! One scholarship will be awarded to an exceptional senior STEAM studies student at each school.
We are excited that you are interested in the WIT Campus Scholarship!
WIT Campus Scholarship
- Active participant in WIT Campus programs
- Must currently be enrolled in college in a STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math) related degree
- Must be in good academic standing with a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Answer and attach 3 of the 4 essay questions listed below
- Attach a letter of recommendation from facility and/or mentor
- Attach a copy of your most recent grade report or transcript WIT Campus Scholarship
- Demonstrates interest in Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts or Math (STEAM)
- Actively engaged in WIT on Campus events creating a positive impression of the WOC community
- Demonstrates leadership in STEAM related activities
- 2 tickets to WIT Connect event (Date to be confirmed) (must be available to attend the event 5pm to 9pm)
- Recognition at the awards banquet with a slideshow presentation and award
- Recognition on the Women in Technology web page, the WIT on Campus web page and social media
- Scholarship award ($3,000 + additional funding determined at the conclusion of WIT Connect)
You must log in and join WIT Campus to apply for the scholarship. After you click on the link, use your username and password to access your account or simply join WIT Campus.
Please contact WITCampus@mywit.org if you are having difficulties logging in.