The WIT Campus 2018 Scholarship Application Is Now Open!
Five Scholarships will be awarded
- Application process opens Friday, December 15th
- Application process ends on Wednesday, February 28th at 5:00 p.m.
- Applicants are notified if they will be interviewed by Thursday, March 22nd at 5:00 p.m.
- Applicants are notified of their status on Monday, April 16th
- Scholarship recipients are announced on Thursday,June 15th at WIT Connect
- Active participant in WIT Campus programs
- Must currently be enrolled in college in a STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math) related degree
- Must be in good academic standing with a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Answer and attach 4 of the 4 essay questions in the application linked below
- Attach a letter of recommendation from facility and/or mentor
- Attach a copy of your most recent transcript
- Must be able to attend WIT Connect on Thursday, June 21, 2018
- Demonstrates interest in Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts or Math (STEAM)
- Actively engaged in WIT Campus events creating a positive impression of the WIT Campus community
- Demonstrates leadership in STEAM related activities
- Scholarship award to your confirmed educational institution
- Three (3) tickets to and recognition at the WIT Connect on Thursday, June 21, 2018
- Recognition on the Women in Technology website, the WIT Campus web page and social media